24 Agu 2015

My Little Pony Lunch Bag Set with 4 Books & Fun Stickers (250k)

My Little Pony Lunch Bag Set with 4 Books & Fun Stickers (STR-BOX-LUNCH-LPONY)
Price Rp 250.000

Isi 2 reader books, 2 picture story books, 2 sheets of stickers - Kemasan Lunch Bag ukuran 22x11.5x16cm - Ukuran buku 11x21cm - Language: English - Published by Five Mile Press Australia - Estimasi berat: 600 grams

Lunch Bag Set yang super keren ini berisi:
- Insulated Lunch Bag (kualitas sangat bagus, dapat menahan panas & dingin, bagian dalamnya ada lapisan waterproof nya sehingga sangat mudah dibersihkan, ada tentengan di bagian atas).
- 2 Reader Books (Let's Read Level 1 My Little Pony The Festival of Sweets, Let's Read Level 1 My Little Pony The Grand Galloping Gala).
- 2 Picture Story Books (Applebuck Season, The Cutie Mark Crusaders).
- 2 lembar sticker My Little Pony (lebih dari 60 stickers).

Share |

0 komentar:

 
Planet Bayi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template